At Music for the Soul one of our primary goals is to serve you, the church leader, by providing quality resources to help those in your congregation struggling with life’s most challenging issues.
Created with the input of Christian therapists, pastors, and Christians who have real life experience with the issue at hand, our resources have proven to be an effective way for church leaders to respond to many difficult topics, both individually and corporately.
Music for the Soul is ministry in the truest sense of the word. I have not seen anything more consistently effective in modeling the nature of the love God has for us. – John Feldhacker, Edgehill United Methodist Church, Nashville, TN
I would recommend churches keep a supply of these music collections on hand.
– Gloria Gaither, Gaither Family Resources, Alexandria, VA
Below are some of the many ways our songs, videos, and discussion guides are being successfully integrated into the life of the church. We pray they will be a blessing in the life of your congregation!
In Educational Settings as study materials for:
• Adult Sunday school classes
• Topic specific retreats
• Weekend workshops
• One Day topic intensives
As Training Tools for:
• Staff, lay leaders, and others who minister in your church
In Church Counseling settings as adjunct resources for:
• Individual counseling
• Group counseling sessions
• Church sponsored recovery groups or support programs
• A take home piece for message reinforcement
In a Congregational Setting as:
• A way to introduce “difficult” sermon topics such as pornography, suicide, body image. etc.
• Part of topical multi-media presentations
• Part of original dramatizations
• Part of church music events
• An individual song in worship
The Soul Care Starter Kit is a great and affordable way to begin utilizing our songs, videos, and discussion materials with your congregation.