In 1 Thessalonians 5 scripture exhorts us to “pray without ceasing.” In Philippians we are told, “in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” In James we are told to “pray for each other.”
At Music for the Soul we pray over the writing process for every song and for every recording session. We pray for God’s call to decide which issues we address.
We pray for the people our resources serve and ask God to bring each download, each CD, each DVD, and each discussion guide to the person for whom it is intended at just the moment when it is most needed.
We pray for all those who help us do the work of ministry:
* The writers, singers, musicians, and engineers
* The advisory pastors, counselors, and those who share their personal experiences
* Financial and ministry partners
* Our Board of Directors
Becoming a Music for the Soul Prayer Partner
Since our ministry is devoted to seeing people healed and made whole and free in Christ we believe it’s imperative that we have prayer partners standing with us on a regular basis.
If you’d like to become a Music for the Soul prayer partner please go to the contact us page and send us an e-mail. We’ll keep you updated when the ministry has specific prayer requests.
Some things for which we would appreciate ongoing prayer:
* Wisdom and God’s leading in the creation and recording process
* Encouragement and refreshment in the Spirit as we engage difficult topics
* Humility and lack of pridefulness among members of our team
* Provision to accomplish God’s goals for the ministry
* God’s protection for our creative team, advisors, staff and their families.
We trust that God will speak to your heart as you pray for us and encourage you to pray as God leads.